Monday, June 7, 2010

Lemming of the Day (LOTD) #3: Lancome Bronzers


I am a sucker for packaging and Lancome has been releasing bronzers that are pressed with some absolutely gorgeous images!  I have been drooling over the Lancome Tropiques Minérale Bamboo Bronzer ever since I saw pictures of it on temptalia.com (u really need to see the real life photos to appreciate all it's beauty!).  But unfortuntaely (or maybe fortuntaely) I am not a bronzer person, so I don't have much use for the bamboo bronzer.  Although, I guess I could get it just to stare and admire it's prettiness!  tee hee =P  

Recently, I came across the promo pic of the Lancome Tropiques Minerale Golden Croisette Illuminating Bronzing Palette on britishbeautyblogger.com and have been seriously lemming that too!  If the illuminating palette was sectioned into four equal parts, so the pinks were more abundant, I would be snatching it up in a heartbeat.  But this palette may be a UK exclusive as I don't see it on the US/Canadian lancome sites yet. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment