Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Long Lasting Lipstick Swatches

Left to Right:  Tiger Eye #186, Fig #123, Rose Tea #117, Candy #116

Tiger Eye #186 is a bronzed-brown with gold shimmer, that has a duochrome-like finish that is quite unique
Fig #123 is a nice midtone red that has a satin finish
Rose Tea #117 is a nice mauvey pink but it's pretty much the same colour as my lips
Candy #116 is hot pink with a frost finish
All these are nicely pigmented, creamy and apply smoothly. I like the sleek gold packaging with the logo embossed on the lid. Unfortunately, I can't comment on the lasting power of these lippies as I just haven't worn them for long enough periods of time. But I can say that they feel comfortable on the lips and don't slide around or feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment